Tailgate wraps can drastically change the look of your truck. It’s affordable, has a crystal clear image, and durable for several years. 3m film with protective laminate was used for this project.
Honda Day 2013 featured cars ranging from Civics to NSX’s and everyone was enjoying the drag races, vendors, and even dance-offs. Whether you were there to look at what everyone did to their cars or just enjoying the Honda culture, people had a good time.
Of course, I was there getting new ideas and looking to see if there were any wrapped cars there. Congrats to the 2 cars I wrapped, which made it to the Top 100 at the event.
You’re driving around town and see a car with cool graphics or advertisement and it looks like its been painted or airbrushed but there is a good chance it’s been wrapped. It looks pretty expensive but it’s more affordable than you think. Whether you are looking for a new marketing channel or want to personalize your vehicle in a unique way, check out my 5 reasons for getting a vehicle wrap:
- Protect your investment: Buying a new car is always exciting. You want to keep it in pristine condition for as long as possible, especially if you’re still making payments on it. A full vehicle wrap will act as a protective skin sort of like a case for your cell phone or laptop. If you drive on harsh roads with lots of debris, rock chips all over your hood and bumper will be virtually eliminated.
- Vehicle Advertising: If you’re looking to increase your business exposure, what better way to do that when thousands of people you drive by each day see your ad for free. Vehicle wraps last 3-5 years. Compared to other methods of advertising such as TV or radio ads which most people probably tune out anyways, vehicle wraps pay for themselves over time. Placing a catchy advertisement on your vehicle will also help build brand awareness.
- Personalize your car: Unless you drive a rare vehicle no one else owns, chances are every person on the road has the same car as you. I love the fact that you can express your artistic side by placing custom graphics and stand out from the crowd. Popular cars such as Mini Coopers, Scions, and Nissans have a graphics division dedicated to personalizing your vehicle but any car can be customized.
- Change colors instantly: Are you tired of your car’s color but don’t want to lower the value if you ever wanted to sell it? Vehicle wraps are temporary and can be removed anytime without damaging the original paint. You can choose from standard colors, metallic, matte, or brushed metal finishes.
- Cost-effective: If you’re into customizing vehicles, then I’m sure you thought about buying a carbon fiber hood but they are super expensive and carbon fiber trunk lids are even more. I don’t know about you but unless you are truly looking to race your car, a carbon fiber wrap looks like the real thing at a fraction of the cost.